Welcome to HowToWikiGuide!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of HowToWikiGuide’s Website, located at howtowikiguide.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Please do not continue to use HowToWikiGuide if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “User,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who visits and uses this website and complies with HowToWikiGuide’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “We,” “Us,” and “Our” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the User and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of access to this website and the use of the information and services provided, subject to prevailing laws. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and, therefore, as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, HowToWikiGuide and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on HowToWikiGuide. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this content for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from HowToWikiGuide
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from HowToWikiGuide
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from HowToWikiGuide
- Redistribute content from HowToWikiGuide
This Agreement is effective as of the date you access this website.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas. HowToWikiGuide does not filter, edit, publish, or review user-contributed content prior to its presence on the website. User-contributed content does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of HowToWikiGuide, its agents, and/or affiliates. User-contributed content reflects the views and opinions of the users who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, HowToWikiGuide shall not be liable for user-contributed content or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use, posting, or appearance of user-contributed content on this website.
HowToWikiGuide reserves the right to monitor all user-contributed content and to remove any content that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
By posting content on HowToWikiGuide, you warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The content does not infringe on any intellectual property right, including copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The content does not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The content will not be used for solicitation, promotion of business, commercial activities, or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant HowToWikiGuide a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your user-contributed content in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms.
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information as long as the link:
- Is not deceptive in any way.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from types of organizations not listed above on a case-by-case basis.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By using our corporate name.
- By using the uniform resource locator being linked to.
- By using any other description of our Website that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of HowToWikiGuide’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, violates, or advocates the infringement or violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon our request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive or inappropriate for any reason, please feel free to contact and inform us at any time. While we will consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website, and we do not provide a warranty for its completeness. Additionally, we do not commit to maintaining the website’s availability or ensuring that the content on the website is continuously updated.